Dig A Little Deeper

Sunday, January 23, 2005

You've got to be kidding me

OKAY well I am currently trying to write a paper on Coal fired power plants in the Great Lakes Region. I got extremely bored anl d decided to update. I feel very accomplished today so far though. Homework is actually getting done. I some weird problem, seriously, where I cannot sit down and study. Everyone says they have it, but I'm really thinking I have an adult case of ADD. Hmm...I wonder what pill I could pop to solve that problem.

Sidebar: I really do not like the new fashion trend, these huge furry boots ppl are wearing. They were okay at first, I mean once in a while the right person can make them look really cute, but thats only once in a great while. EVERYONE here is wearing them and they proceed to roll up their pants and it just doesn't look that cute. I don't know, maybe i'm just not as "fashionable" as all of the MSU girls, but goodlord do they not see that this is a hugeeeeeeeee FAD, just like ponchos. Don't get me started.

well i'm sure i'll be back later after i get another sentence written in this freaking paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home