Dig A Little Deeper

Sunday, January 23, 2005

AHHHH

Why do I do this to myself? Seriously, I do no understand why I am such a messy person. I set my alarm for like 9am this morning so I could get up and clean before Amy got back. I hate messiness...I hate cleaning....soooo you'd think I wouldn't put myself in the situation where I have an incredible mess to pick up. But I tend to just throw my stuff on the ground, I mean what is that?

Anyways I didn't go to bed untill like 3:30 last night, wayyyy tooo late for me. I wonder what type of person I would be if I went to bed at like 8 o'clcok every night. I meant seriously, it would probably totally change my personality. I would be alert and chipper all the time ;)

OFF TO ClEaN Up!!! Yay! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

* OH! and I heard some fabulous news last night! buti can't say until its confirmed, but i'm so excited :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home