Dig A Little Deeper

Sunday, January 23, 2005

> >1. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Inventing a Nation by Gore Vidal..no not by choice
2. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 9:13
3 WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE? Hmm. Nothing really. I have a touchpad on my laptop.
> >4. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE BOARD GAME? Scene It? rocks. And Cranium is probably cool, but I wasn't exactly in my right state of mind while playing it lol
5. FAVOURITE MAGAZINE? Glamour, People, US
6. BABIES? Not now! Maybe in the extreme distant future. I want to have a baby.. I just don't want to HAVE a baby.
7. FAVOURITE SOUND? The beginning notes of songs that I loooooove
8. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? rejection,failure...missing somewhere/someplace/something
>9. FIRST THING YOU THINK OF IN THE MORNING? Stop the alarm. Stop the alarm. Stop the alarm.>
>10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME: I have a few in mind ;)
11 . FAVOURITE COLOUR? Some type of blue.. sky blue probably.
12. WHAT IS MOST IMPORTANT IN YOUR LIFE? My family, my friends, being true to myself
13. FAVOURITE FOOD? I like alot of different things...just not seafood.
>14. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT> BE? Guitar
15. DO YOU LIKE TO DRIVE FAST? YES!
>16. SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Oh yes. haha..my Michigan State Snowman
17. STORMS - COOL OR SCARY? Definately cool, unless they are lifethreatening...then scary for sure
18. WHAT TYPE WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? I guess a chevy malibu....
19. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU> COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO? brittany ... i would just like to see what happened and why.
>20. FAVOURITE ALCOHOLIC DRINK? Haha.. Jager and Goldschlager shots. lol I don't know. I've only had that once. And it wasn't bad. Cosmopolitans look fabulous, but I have not had one...I guess beer, any kind haha.
21. WHAT'S IN THE TRUNK OF YOUR CAR? nothing at all..well maybe some tools.
>22. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS OF BROCCOLI? Yeah, but that's definatelybe not the best part.>
>23. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY JOB YOU WANTED WHAT WOULD> IT BE? If I knew the answer to that question, I would not be having so many deciding of the major problems!! I guess something cool where I could get to travel.>
>25. EVER BEEN IN LOVE? Nope definatley not "what, do you just wake up in the morning and you're like, hey, I'm in love!"> >
26. IS THE GLASS HALF EMPTY OR HALF FULL? Depends on the day. Today, half full.
>27. FAVOURITE MOVIE? Chicago, baby!>
>28. DO YOU TYPE WITH YOUR FINGERS ON THE RIGHT> KEYS? Yep. i am extremely fast typer
>29. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? crap
>30. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE NUMBER? 63, i don't know why...i just like it
31. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SPORT TO WATCH? I don't watch sports, really, but i guess basketball or hockey.
>32. SAY AT LEAST ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON> WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Well jessica....hmmm..you are the best friend that i could ever have, and i think you definatley proved that this weekend.
>33. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE WHERE WOULD> IT BE? On the ocean in Italy or even on the east coast somewhere. I would love to live in Europe though....
34. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? i guess my steve madden vest...its quite puffy and unique though, so i only can wear it once in a great while.
>35.BEACH, MOUNTAINS OR CITY? They all appeal to me.....
>36. TECHNOLOGY OR ART? Art... but technology can be fun.
>37. COMEDY OR HORROR? Horror.. i like scary movies
>38. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURE OF THE OPPOSITE SEX? i don't know...eyes, OH and they have to have nice teeth, it grosses me out if they don't
>39. FAVOURITE TIME OF DAY? Evening, especially in the summer.>
>40. THE LAST CD YOU BOUGHT? I am a music pirate, haha. So it's been a while since I bought a CD for myself. I did buy the keith urban cd
>42. WHAT'S MOST IMPORTANT, STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG> IN BODY? Strong in mind, but strong in body'snothing bad either....> >>
>43. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING? Ugh like 7:30 in the morning, because it takes me freaking forever to get ready
>44. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN ITEM? a cheese grater? haha jk... i like pepper grinders
45. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY? a lot of thingssssssssss
46. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV? SUV for sure
47. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTERLIFE? yes
>48. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON? Fall
>49. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD> IT BE? the ability to read peoples minds....
>50. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT? Don't have one, probably won't get one..well maybe a magnolia haha for you jessica

>51. CAN YOU JUGGLE? nooo
>52. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY? Friday
>53. WHICH DO YOU PREFER SUSHI OR HAMBURGER? Hamburger
>55. WHO DID YOU RECEIVE THIS FROM? Jessica
>56. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CARTOON? Aqua teen hunger force....jk, mm southpark i guess
>57. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAL? anything grandma makes
58. IF YOU COULD TAKE A VACATION ANYWHERE IN THE> WORLD WHERE WOULD IT> >BE? tooooo many places
>59. DO YOU HAVE PETS? 2 dogs, Ella and Buddy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home